Connecticut

Re: removed

• Did you pay with a credit card?  If so, call them and tell them the situation - they should be able to dispute the charges based on the fact they did not deliver what was requested.  It shouldn't be much of a hassle - you fill out a form, then the credit card company refunds the money and goes after the vendor themselves.

If you paid in cash or debit or check, your only choice is to file a claim in Small Claims Court.  You'll win if everything you say is true, but that doesn't mean they'll pay - it can be a long process.

Good luck!

Anniversary

• I went to Fairy Tales when I was looking and since we were the only customers in the store they wouldn't leave us alone.  When more customers started arriving they paid no attention to us....to the point where we were helping ourselves to the fitting room and refused to go back. 

I've never had an experience where I've had to dispute a charge.  Before going to small claims court I would try contacting the attorney general or one of the news channels that investigates those kind of situations (people paying for things and not getting what was paid for).  Hope that helps!

And on another note....go to Mariella's!  Much better customer service.  I have bought 2 bridesmaid dresses there, my wedding dress there, my BM's and mom got their dresses there, and I will be buying another BM dress there for my FSIL's wedding in the near future.  I am a Mariella's customer for life.

• boomboom1243boomboom1243 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    removed in order to get refund
  • oh... good luck boomboom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards