California-San Diego
Options

Estate Wedding Location-San Diego-WANTED

HI Everyone,

I'm recently engaged and have always loved the idea of having a private wedding on a private estate.

i'd like the estate to be able to accomodate some out of town guest for a week (so not just to rent the estate for the day of the wedding).

ideally I'd like to host around 100-125 people.

Does anyone have any ideas of Estates to check out? I'm open to any area in San Diego.

Thanks for your help!!

Re: Estate Wedding Location-San Diego-WANTED

• Options
    briana77briana77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Im also having my wedding in SD and I currently have a house near the coast as the venue. This is the website for the company I booked from: http://www.pacificcoastvacationproperties.com/
    I booked the one with two houses connected, that way our families who are visiting can spend the night there and we have time to set up the day before. Good luck!
  • Options
    hkoriathhkoriath member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the information! I've been talking to this guy as well. Just curious- how many people do you estimate to be at your wedding at that property? Thanks again fro your help!
  • Options
    BelleIselleBelleIselle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look into Levyland Estate in Carlsbad.  You can rent it for about a week and is a great place for a wedding.
  • Options
    hkoriathhkoriath member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an appointment to view Levyland and am really excited about it, however they are already booked through 2012 and so I'm on the waiting list :(

Thanks for the great suggestion though!
  • Options
    briana77briana77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I told them about 40 people, which we were told is fine.
  • Options
    Have you tried estateweddingsandevents.com?

The prices are a little steep though...

-PS
  • Options
    the Zosa Estate Escondido
    Best, Serena
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards