Christian Weddings
Options

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    I am thankful for the support I get from my friends.  Even when my family is MIA, I know that I can count on them. God placed my fiancee and I in the church he did for lots of reasons, but I'm sure one of them is the great fellowship we have with these folks. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thankful for the chance to live here in VA. I'm involved with a church that is really stretching my faith - in a good way. I'm teaching at our young adults group tonight! Our pastor asked me to do it since he is unavailable tonight. I'm a little nervous, but excited too!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thankful-thursday-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:da7ecf35-4b8e-487d-b4f9-af8bfba4cca5Post:bf6b9cd8-80be-42df-962f-5d3851e93b22">Re: Thankful Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thankful for the chance to live here in VA. I'm involved with a church that is really stretching my faith - in a good way. I'm teaching at our young adults group tonight! Our pastor asked me to do it since he is unavailable tonight. I'm a little nervous, but excited too!
    Posted by lplions[/QUOTE]
      Good Luck!!!!  Teaching is the best part of my week!!!  I hope you have a great experience!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thankful I get to watch tiny babies every other Thursday. I'm thankful that soneone had an extra ticket for Swan Lake for FREE and I get to see a ballet tomorrow night. I'm thankful that when my SO went to work he sent me a really cool home design link. It will keep me pretty occupied for the next few hours. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards