Outdoor Weddings
Options

Creative Ideas for a Common Wedding Venue!

Pictured above is the location that we will be having our wedding ceremony. It is a common place for weddings in my area and I need fun, creative, unique ideas on how to decorate this space. Many people I know have gotten married here, and I want to set my wedding apart by doing something different yet budget friendly. Help!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Creative Ideas for a Common Wedding Venue!

• Options
    I would choose some kind of theme and go in that direction.
    Off the top of my head:

Up-themed wedding... do a ton of brightly colored balloons, suitcases, and other travel gear that you can borrow to use as decor.

Have the wedding at night and do icicle lights all around or japanese lanterns. You could also do tealights on the ground.

Do a vintage theme with lace and paper flowers, ivy, and lanterns.

Whatever you do- you can have someone move the decorations from the ceremony site to the reception site so that they can be used twice, so you don't have to pay for decorating both spaces.
  • Options
    Use bright or distinctive colors, use something unusual for an aisle runner, or select a theme to inspire aisle decor.

That's a fairly blank-canvas sort of space, and I think anything but white-on-white with tulle will easily make it look one of a kind.
  • Options
    I've been on weddingbee.com all afternoon and I've figured it out! colored pomanders hanging from shepherd hooks and mulit-colored rose petal aisle runners! my colors are pink, yellow, green, blue and purple so it should look AMAZING!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards