Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Wednesday Work-Out!!

It's Wednesday, half way through the work week. So I thought it'd be nice to take a little break from work/school/childcare/whatever you don't want to do, and have a little poll. Just for the fun of it!

I know we've talked about the BP songs in a thread this week, what about the song you are walking down the isle to?!

Do you know what necklace you will be wearing? If so do you have a picture? Or can you describe it?

Have you and your FI talked about Children? Do you have any? If you want some how many, boy/girl?!

I know we have talked about a Knotttie G2G before, What about May, I know people are from out of town, so would May work for most people?!

Have a great Wednesday Everyone!!

Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Wednesday Work-Out!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know we've talked about the BP songs in a thread this week, what about the song you are walking down the isle to?!

Do you know what necklace you will be wearing? If so do you have a picture? Or can you describe it? I think a necklace will take away from my dress so no.

Have you and your FI talked about Children? Do you have any? If you want some how many, boy/girl?!  We want to start having kids right away. I want a boy and girl but when I do get pregnant I think I will try to be surprised and not find out the sex. :)

I know we have talked about a Knotttie G2G before, What about May, I know people are from out of town, so would May work for most people?!
    May would work for me. I thnk that would be alot of fun!

Have a great Wednesday Everyone!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops I forgot my song.....probably the transiberian orchestra song.
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Somewhere over the Rainbow - That movie is my all time favorite!

Do you know what necklace you will be wearing? If so do you have a picture? Or can you describe it?
    I am wearing a simple gold chain that FI got me, and one of my something borrowed is a charm that FI's Grandmother is allowing me to wear. I'll take a picture when I get home!!

Have you and your FI talked about Children? Do you have any? If you want some how many, boy/girl?!
    We have talked about it, if we decide to have kids we're going to do so before we're 30. But that is a big IF.

Yes!! I think it'd be great to have dinner with all you fab ladies!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know we've talked about the BP songs in a thread this week, what about the song you are walking down the isle to?! I think possibly Marry Me by Train

Do you know what necklace you will be wearing? If so do you have a picture? Or can you describe it? I wont be wearing one!

Have you and your FI talked about Children? Do you have any? If you want some how many, boy/girl?! We only have furbabies right now, but yes we want them and they will be on the horizon sooon:) I only want 1 - I dont care if its a girl or boy, but FI wants several boys and then a girl.

I know we have talked about a Knotttie G2G before, What about May, I know people are from out of town, so would May work for most people?! I'm game!~
  • Options
    lucy2113lucy2113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know we've talked about the BP songs in a thread this week, what about the song you are walking down the isle to?! A Love That Will Last - Renee Olstead

Do you know what necklace you will be wearing? If so do you have a picture? Or can you describe it? A simple pearl necklace.

Have you and your FI talked about Children? Do you have any? If you want some how many, boy/girl?! We want to wait a bit. But we want a boy and a girl. Just two kids :)

I know we have talked about a Knotttie G2G before, What about May, I know people are from out of town, so would May work for most people?!  Since I'm still new to this board. I am going to say no. :( 

Have a good week ladies!
    Holiday
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TLK, You should come!!! We're very friendly!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about The Prayer (English-Italian version), but now I am in love with Yellow- string quartet version - (yeah, YOUR song Katie). I think I have to ask to my BM!!!

I won't be wearing a neklace, but will wear my great grandmom's pearl and diamonds earings. They are beautiful and classy. But my more special jewelry will be the heart locker attached to my bouquet with my late son pics.

We don't want any more children; I have three sons and a greatson he has two daughters.

I'd love to come, but I can't because I will have a minor surgery in May and my doctor won't releae me for travel until June....sniff, sniff Cry
  • Options
    edited December 2011

hmm i'm still thinking but I don't know yet BUT since reading that post yesterday and then hearing coldplay as an instrumental, i searched all of this morning and have been looking at lots of songs by the Vitamin String Orchestra. They have sooo many options :)

this is my necklace, I picked it because i'm also doing a calla lily bouquet.

Have you and your FI talked about Children? Do you have any? If you want some how many, boy/girl?! we have, he wants two I want three.

I know we have talked about a Knotttie G2G before, What about May, I know people are from out of town, so would May work for most people?! Could be alot of fun!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lucy2113lucy2113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-des-moines_wednesday-work-out-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:80Discussion:b4ce695c-41cf-4413-aa10-bc3e4f102debPost:e9539b60-49a2-457c-b138-2869a259ea0b">Re: Wednesday Work-Out!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]TLK, You should come!!! We're very friendly!!
    Posted by medusia00[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>You ladies do seem very friendly but the FI and I have a pretty busy month in May, so that may not work anyways. :'(   But if you have another I will try!! :)</div>
    Holiday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is what we are working on right now. I think I have it narrowed down to Cannon in D for me and MOH. As for what the parents are walking in to... still a work in progress!

this is actually my grandmothers necklace and I have earrings to go with it.  My grandmother passed away a couple of years ago, so it was really important to me to be able to wear it.
    FI and I both want children.  I told him we would see how the first one goes before I commit to having another J
    Depends on when it is… May is a little crazy for my family since my mom is getting married in June, I am working on a lot of things for her and we have a ton of parties and things for her.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    * for some reason my computer hates me today so if it stops hating me I will post pic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

there you can kind of get the idea of the necklace.  pardon the face... I think my mom was trying to figure the camera out at that point.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Canon in D and our parents will walk into Hail Mary, Mother of God.  Just figured that our last night!  Catholic wedding so we must do "church" songs, which ok as I have many favorites but it does limit us. 

I don't know yet!  I have lots of ideas, but I want to wait until I try on my dress again.  I ordered it in early November and it still isn't in!  It will be a very understated necklace as there is a lot of beading on the top of my dress. 

Yes!  I used to want 3 or 4, but my age doesn't lend well to that anymore.  We would like one or two.  I don't care if we have a boy or girl! 

I would love to!  My May is pretty busy so it really does depend though. 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards