Nebraska-Omaha

Dress Shop Rave

I had my appointment with Ellyne Bridal today and had an AMAZING experience. Ellyne herself pulled dresses for me and actually found THE dress. She was very helpful, sweet, and had a great eye for what looked good. She even offered to hand make me a birdcage veil to match my dress for $25. My dress will be here 4-6 months, which I thought was fairly quick. It was very reasonably priced. I went to Suburban Bridal first and this was several hundred dollars cheaper. Just make sure you make an appointment. I recommend it! 

Because I'm so excited.... 

August 6, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Dress Shop Rave

• edited December 2011
    oohhhh VERY pretty!!!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • rfaulkrfaulk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear Ellynes worked for you!!
  • edited December 2011
    congrats!!! I ordered mine from them too!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    What range do their dresses go from? We are going there this weekend to check them out but some of the designers look super expensive...

• edited December 2011
    I picked out a BM dress from there on Wednesday, but it's $230. One of my girls said she can't afford it. Do any of you know if I get my dress and my 5 BM dresses from there if they'd give a discount? Worth a try I guess huh?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards