Massachusetts-Cape Cod

attire for the JP

A family friend is going to get "ordained for a day" for our wedding.  I'm so excited!!!  But, what should he wear?  If the guys in the wedding party wear tuxes, should he?  Or should he look a little different and wear a suit or a differrent color?  Or am I totally overthinking this!!?? 

Also does anyone have any suggestions or review on tux/suit rental places?  We live in Sandwich, but are willing to drive a bit for a good deal & good customer service.

Thanks  :)

Re: attire for the JP

• Mystic619Mystic619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest they would wear a nice suit, but maybe you could incorporate your wedding colors into it or give them a boutonniere like the groomsmen.  

I went to Domenic's tux shop in Plymouth this past weekend to look at tuxes for our Cape wedding this June.  I was looking for anything but Men's Warehouse because I have heard horror stories about them!  The people at Domenic's were awesome - it is a father and son who run the shop.  They have their inventory in house and also do the alterations there too, so it definitely put me at ease knowing if something doesn't fit right when the guys pick them up that they can fix it on site.   They were really helpful in helping us pick out tuxes/vests/ties/shoes too, and answered all of our questions.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards