New Jersey - South

Use CINDERELLA STUDIOS photog in Cherry Hill?

Hello Ladies,Can you please let me know the experience you have had with Cinderella Studios?  We have had an absolute nightmare experience and I'm wondering how many more people have gone through the same.  I found out too late that they have a rating of "F" from the Better Business Bureau, as well as I've been in contact with other brides with the same complaints.  I'm beginning to realize a pattern and that it's not just "me".If you have had, or are still having problems, please let me know and perhaps several of us joined together can get some resolution.

Re: Use CINDERELLA STUDIOS photog in Cherry Hill?

• lildaniec16lildaniec16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMGGG .. i went through the same thing not too long ago. We booked Lee for our wedding. Much to my dismay, I didn't put 2 and 2 together when a Cinderella Studios came up in Cinnaminson. After my horrible experience, which still haunts me, i filed something with the better business bureau and also with the NBC investigators. It was hell and i wouldn't wish anything like that on my worst enemy. I am glad you did find out though. I was everywhere letting anybody know that would listen. Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Danielle,Unfortunately, I did book with Lee for my wedding over a year ago, and still have no pictures, but he has all of my money, and keeps demanding more before he will begin to work on my album.  I see that you haven't gotten married yet, so you didn't make the same mistake of booking with Cinderella.  What was your experience?  Did you give him any money?  I'm trying to see how many people we can get together to fight this creep... there's power in numbers!Thanks for your reply!Lisa
  • MistyJewettMistyJewett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!  Having problems with cinderella studios and Lee.  Already book and paid.  What, if anything, have you gotten resolved.

Misty
  • edited December 2011
    do not use this guy! lee is horrible. we got married a year and a half ago and we still dont have our album. he has all of our money and we even upgraded our album and gave him another $1000!!!! its excuse after excuse of why its not done. also can never get ahold of him. voicemail is full, no call backs after several messages and emailed him every week for the past month and still no response. i'm ready to file a complaint soon. we had the perfect wedding and this was our only regret in hiring this man. he is aweful!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards