Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

The Knot Website RSVP

Does anyone know if it is possible to have people respond on the RSVP function and write in a name of someone your are inviiting as an "and Guest" For Example John Doe and Guest...Is there a way to have the person (John) respond yes and then provide his guests name on the website RSVP?

I can't seem to find a function for it and if this is something you can't do, the knot needs to consider adding this!

Thanks! 

Re: The Knot Website RSVP

• Options
    Personally, I'd avoid the use of TK's RSVP function.  I've heard it's not very reliable.
  • Options
    Yeah, the Knot's RSVP feature is notoriously broken, and no one who actually works on it reads the boards.  I did my online RSVPs through Wedding Wire, there's a place at the bottom where people can leave comments.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    I've also heard horror stories.

I'd suggest creating a gmail account for rsvps, and have people email them if you want to do them paperless.  That way you'll be able to track them and keep them, and you can reply if there's an issue.  
  • Options
    I am just curious to know what kind of stories you all have been hearing. It may be too late to turn back now in my case. I do have a back up postcard I am sending with my invites so I may be okay, but what have you been hearing?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards