Outdoor Weddings
Options

Austin/Texas Hill Country Wedding

I'm looking for great outdoor venues in Texas for late September, preferably in the Austin area but not necessary, with plenty of trees and organic ambiance at the ceremony site but not too ranchy/country. I've found a few that I like, but I'm not in love yet. Any suggestions?

Re: Austin/Texas Hill Country Wedding

• Options
    You should post this on your local board (to the left). They will have a better idea of venues in your area.
    "When life hands you lemons, make a beef stew." Andy Milinokis
  • Options
    The Wild onion ranch in manchaca is great. I had a friend get married there, and you get it for the whole weekend, so it can double as a RD site.
  • Options
    Oops!  I didn't see that option on mobile.  Thanks for the advice.  I'll post over there.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_austintexas-hill-country-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:8632df7c-f76a-4a57-b08f-cf76e2f7aae1Post:ea5b43ce-6786-4106-ae6c-7fd0610217e7">Re: Austin/Texas Hill Country Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]You should post this on your local board (to the left). They will have a better idea of venues in your area.
    Posted by MJandDL[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_austintexas-hill-country-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:8632df7c-f76a-4a57-b08f-cf76e2f7aae1Post:35c78063-a409-480a-a877-8c9118e9a561">Re: Austin/Texas Hill Country Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oops!  I didn't see that option on mobile.  Thanks for the advice.  I'll post over there. In Response to Re: Austin/Texas Hill Country Wedding :
    Posted by DylanAndSara[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>How about the French Legation? That's where we're looking. 2.5 acres outdoors, right in downtown Austin. Also, Umlauf Sculpture Garden. Kind of wooded, but nice - and the gal who works there is totally on the ball. </div><div>
    </div><div>You have to bring in most everything to these places though. Let me know what you choose ... cos we're in the same boat! </div><div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards