Wedding Woes
Options

For the AM

There is someone posting as an expectant husband on my BMB. This was one of his latest posts:

C&P of the OP:

Okay, someone here recommended to check out Etsy for wall decals... OMG. I am ADDICTED. There is so many great baby related items on there it is insane. My wife has agreed to go with a Pooh theme for the nursery (I love Pooh) so I have been looking at baby Pooh stuff..

http://www.etsy.com/listing/79542333/piglet-hat-diaper-cover-set-inspired-by?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_type=all&ga_includes%5B%5D=tags&ga_search_query=pooh&ga_view_type=gallery

THAT MADE ME MELT!!! Jesus that is just too cute.

I'm turning into such a softie lol.

This cannot be a dude, right? My husband is all into the baby, he talks to her daily, constantly rubs my belly, but never, not once, ever has he considered going to the Bump or Etsy. Never.

Re: For the AM

• Options
    well, it's not that off the wall IMO. the fact that a dude posts at all is what is odd to me, but the content seems "to each their own".
  • Options
    I think there's a whole new generation coming up behind us that go to the INternet for everything.  So I don't think it seems off the wall.  I mean, is a man going to go to Reddit for baby hints?
  • Options
     I think the real question is, "did he ever kick deadbeat BIL out of the house?"
  • Options

This could totally be the husband of the couple-friends who adopted from Russia. 

I'm closer friends with the wife, but when we used to do couple dates, the husband and I would end up talking about home decor or clothes or celebrity pop culture, and the wife and my H would be talking about (I don't even know. Not traditionally "female" stuff.).

Honestly, he's the gayest straight man you'll ever meet. When they were expecting a baby via a surrogate, HE was the one who was constantly shopping for baby stuff. He had a whole closet full of baby stuff within 2-3 weeks of the BFP. I can totally see him getting on etsy *or* the nest/bump and being all asquee over an adorable knit piggy baby hat.

In fact, they lost that baby, and he is the one who's on surrogate loss message boards. A little different, but still probably something I'd expect to be 99% women.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards