California-San Diego
Options

Inexpensive wedding dresses in So Cal

I am looking to buy my wedding dress for under $800.  Does anyone have any suggestions for wedding dress shops, besides David's and Alfred Angelo, that sell inexpensive dresses?  I am willing to go to Orange Co. or Los Angeles.  I live in San Diego.  Thanks!

Re: Inexpensive wedding dresses in So Cal

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try PreVue in Grossmont center or 2000 Dreams Bridal on Convoy.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I'd try to look for dresses that people are selling online, like the Trash-to-treasure board, or sellyourweddingdress.com, or craigslist.  It takes a bit of searching, but it's a great way to save money.  I bought a never-been-used dress that was originally $1500 for $400.  Just my two cents
    ~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • Options
    wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridals by Susanti in Escondido has a great selection, and very reasonable prices. I bought my dress there, and loved the entire experience.  There is also a shop in Old Town called Something Blue (I think).  It sells gently used designer gowns.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks to all of you!
  • Options
    bukkbukk1bukkbukk1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try maggie sotero in north county
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had good luck with David's Bridal
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress at Encore Bridal in Manhattan Beach. It was about a 2 hour drive from SD but well worth it.  The store is charming and the dresses are all samples or once worn.  I purchased a dress that would be around $4000 for $700. They have a website, however I recommend trying the dresses on, the pictures do not do them justice Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridal and Veil in Mission Valley.  I got a gorgeous gown for under $1000.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my Maggie Sottero dress at A Nite on the Town (across from UTC), off the rack, for under $800, including tax and having it cleaned. I had a great experience there too.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards