Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Places to Sell Your Wedding Dress

Hey ladies, it's been a while!!

I am in debates on whether or not to see my wedding dress. I obviously will never wear it again, and we're not having kids, so it's. it like I'll have a little girl to pass it down to, like she'd ever wear it anyway.

For all you OMH, did you guys keep your dress?
If you got rid of it, are you still okay with that decision?
If I decide to get rid of it, any suggestions on places in the area I could take it to?

Re: Places to Sell Your Wedding Dress

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I still have mine. And my veil. I don't know why. I just can't bear to part with it. I have heard making your baby's christening gown out of it so that's a thought. There is a place called Penelope's bridal consignment. I met her at a bridal show. Also Anonymously Yours and you could also donate it to Brides Against Breast Cancer. ETA oh sorry, no kids ok forget the gown part!
  • Options
    I think I'm keeping mine.  For now, at least.  I had Bill Braun do the full preservation so it can last.
    Anniversary

• Options
    There is a great consignment store in Waco that I ran across.  Its called "Tie the Knot Wedding Consignment".  The people in the store were great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm not even through my wedding to decide whether or sell or not, but I know that Blushing Bride Boutique in Frisco buys dresses!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not even through my wedding to decide whether or sell or not, but I know that Blushing Bride Boutique in Frisco buys dresses!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards