Louisiana-New Orleans

Wedding Photo teaser PIP

Just wanted to share one of my photos from my photographer, Stevie Ramos, Who was absolutely fabulous---I can't even begin to say enough nice things about her!.. I am so anxious to get the rest of them!!

I suck at PIP, LOL.

Re: Wedding Photo teaser PIP

• LOVE IT! Absolutely beautiful!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • DUDE. I just realized that I think I SAW you on Bourbon street. Were you walking around in your dress on Bourbon? I have a picture of us.. I have to go dig it up from my camera. But I'm pretty sure I saw you in your dress and said "I just got married today too, I have to take a picture with you!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You look so great!

How crazy if you guys took your picture together!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_wedding-photo-teaser-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:2aeb1e9f-4b15-45bd-a5d0-6ba8fa5a2772Post:c795a7ec-c8a5-4b8b-99b4-dc5b6abd34a1">Re: Wedding Photo teaser PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]You look so great! How crazy if you guys took your picture together!
    Posted by louisianablue[/QUOTE]

<div>I know right! Let's just say I was drinking... which is why I didn't connect the dots until now. But I was <u>wondering</u> why she looked so familiar and now I know why! I remember seeing her in her dress and my posse that was around me was like OMG another bride!! So I talked to her for a second. I remember me saying her dress was getting dirty, and she said "That's ok, I'm only wearing it once!" I remember wishing I was that cool and carefree:/ haha.</div><div>
    </div><div>I just checked my camera and it's not on mine, which means it's on my sister's or my cousin's cameras. Stay tuned. Unintentional New Orleans Knottie GTG!!!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_wedding-photo-teaser-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:2aeb1e9f-4b15-45bd-a5d0-6ba8fa5a2772Post:6fc1e688-df4e-498c-ae66-ed6764500fd5">Re: Wedding Photo teaser PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]DUDE. I just realized that I think I SAW you on Bourbon street. Were you walking around in your dress on Bourbon? I have a picture of us.. I have to go dig it up from my camera. But I'm pretty sure I saw you in your dress and said "I just got married today too, I have to take a picture with you!"
    Posted by LOLways[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>OMFG I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!!!!!... yall were in the street and we were walking back to the hotel.. and Yes, I was the classy bride in my wedding dress leaving the Goldmine to head to our hotel... LOL... WOW!!!   I had an after party dress but figured my wedding dress was ruined from second lining down bourbon so why the hell not continue to ruin it and not ruin the after party dress!!!... LOLOLOL!!.. so crazy.. My husband said that he remembers too!!... ha ha ha!... email me the pic, tashacrasha692@gmail.com</div>
  • Will do, I have to find out who in my group took it. Odds are it's my sister or cousin. I will save your email and send it to you (AND post to the NOLA board here for all the other brides to see!) when I find it:):)

I can't believe I didn't realize it until now!! Haha. You are now officially 10x more fabulous:)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_wedding-photo-teaser-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:2aeb1e9f-4b15-45bd-a5d0-6ba8fa5a2772Post:2f1d362f-ddfa-4925-9c72-e4d261f1a0be">Re: Wedding Photo teaser PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Will do, I have to find out who in my group took it. Odds are it's my sister or cousin. I will save your email and send it to you (AND post to the NOLA board here for all the other brides to see!) when I find it:):) I can't believe I didn't realize it until now!! Haha. You are now officially 10x more fabulous:)
    Posted by LOLways[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>This is hysterical and I'm pretty sure that picture will be a hot mess... We danced our asses off in the goldmine!... haha!

<div>Nice, you're pretty bad ass too... kinda cool that you're not short and fat with glasses... lmao.</div></div>
  • Wow! I love the setting! You look really nice :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards