Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Excited to be married!

Just had to stop in on here now that we're married! Yesterday was a great day, but I am freaking exhausted!!!

Things went pretty well. The only significant problem was that one of my bridesmaids couldn't be a part of the wedding -- she had an emergency appendectomy in NYC three days before our wedding :(  It was a huge bummer that she couldn't be in the wedding, but of course I feel more awful that she had to go through that!

Now we just have to wait for our pro pics! Spencer Combs was our photog, and we CAN'T WAIT to see how everything turns out. He was such a joy to work with -- definitely one of my favorite vendors!!! I'll try to get my vendor reviews posted sometime soon -- reading all of the vendor reviews on here was a HUGE help for me during our planning, especially 'cause I was planning from 1,500 miles away!

Here are a few pics that my friend took and posted on FB today. I can't believe I didn't take a single picture all day!!!

Re: Excited to be married!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awwww! You look gorgeous and SO happy! Congratulations Mrs! I am sorry to hear about your bridesmaid- how awful. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS dc!!!!! Soooo pretty!!!! I love all your details! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look absolutely stunning and everything looked perfect! I remember you being frustrated a few weeks ago with the end of planning, but hope it was all worth it in the end! Congrats Mrs!
  • Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow everything looked so fantastic!  Your dress is gorgeous and you look so happy!  Many congrats and can't wait to see more pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is so wonderful! You had a gorgeous summer day, too. Congrats - you look beautiful and happy!
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • Options
    laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the details! So beautiful.

So sorry about your friend. I was just reading on my month board about another bride who had to have the same surgery this weekend, a week before her wedding! She's hoping she can recover in time!
  • Options
    jtothelee216jtothelee216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  Can't wait to see your pro-pics.  You did such a great job planning. : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look so radiant and happy! Everything turned out so so beautifully. Well done! Enjoy being married!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pics, I know how hard you have worked on all the details!
  • Options
    lboerner88lboerner88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!! Everything looked gorgeous :) Your dress is absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see the pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards