Arizona-Phoenix

New around here - question about where to have a wedding?

Hi! I'm new around here & recently got engaged. I was wondering if anyone had great ideas of as to where to have a wedding?  Some place that is beautiful and inexpensive?

We're both from Indiana, and we would like a small wedding, but if we have it there, we have a feeling that many people will show. Unlike if we have it in Arizona, we can invite everyone, but not as many will show.

I would love an outside wedding. But now I see it being close to home, because I imagine trees and greenery around. I am looking for a more rustic wedding. I even found an old barn that I would love to get married at, but they book fast and we were hoping to have it in Arizona. Any suggestions?

<3 Ashley

Re: New around here - question about where to have a wedding?

• sooner365sooner365 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Regency Garden in Mesa:)) if you want small and beautiful,this is it! I am having about 50 guests but they can accomodate up tp 200! It is stunning! It is a garden outside and then the inside is as well for the reception! lots of greenery,twinkle lights and fountains!!
  • ashz5187ashz5187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much! it looks beautiful! :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    p.s. I was wondering if this pay scale for this beautiful place is low, med., or high?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is $3000 split into 3 payments! I got goosebumps when we walked in! If you are on a budget like myself I have a list full of vendors for you! The venue has an all inclusive pkg for around $10,000 but I am on a $8,000 budget for 50 ppl. I did go thru their DJ co.Birkett Entertainment but got a cheaper guy through them, Kyle for $495:) he is great! Also my photog. for $550, Officiant for $250... They provide ceremony music,decor,twinkle lights, centerpieces,flowers. The centerpiece deal w/o all inclusive is $25/per table. But to get more flowers,I am providing my own vases and such. They have candles everywhere!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it! Open House every Tues from 6-8pm:)  PM me if you want some more info/help!
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend Inside the Bungalow in Mesa. 0-50 guests is $1400 and 50-100 is $1650 if you do both the ceremony and reception there. It's a beautiful 1900's bungalow with gardens and brick courtyards and water fountain.

http://www.insidethebungalow.com
    Married my better half on 11/6/2011.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was my first choice. But it looked better online then in person. It is more laid back and simple... The "dance floor" was like a patio area. Not big. It is pretty though!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! This place is beautiful as well :) Thank you so much! I will def. be checking this out as well.

-Ashley
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Noah's in Chandler. It's AMAZING!! You can bring all your own vendors! Unlike most places where you must use their caterer, etc. And it's really affordable! www.mynoahs.com
  • edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Pinnacle Vista Villa (35th Ave and Pinnacle Vista) in north Phoenix.  Their website doesn't do them justice.  :)  Beautiful rustic place. 
  • djshumwaydjshumway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at Inside the Bungalow too, I love that place. it's so quaint and cozy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards