Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Radnor Hunt Wedding- Vendor Suggestions

Hi, I am getting married at the Radnor Hunt October 2013 and I am looking for photographer and DJ suggestions.  I live in Boston, so planning from a distance has been a bit challenging.  Any suggestions would be great!!

Re: Radnor Hunt Wedding- Vendor Suggestions

• Options
    My wedding is also nearby in Chester County.  Check out Ron DLutz for photography.  My workmate used him and he's so talented and very, very affordable. dlutzphoto.com
    Silversound.com DJ's are really good too.  I've been to a couple weddings where they've been.  I may as well suggest some other vendors - Whimsical Welcomes for flowers.  Leslie gets raves on this board all the time and works a lot with brides who live in other states. She's designed a way to make it easy and is also very talented and works with any budget. whimsicalwelcomes.com   For video we're using rosetreevideo.com.  Do you need any other suggestions?
  • Options
    I'm using john barone for photography, dominic graziano for flowers (all his consultations are in person, so I don't know how that would work for you), and lucky production for video (i really like their work, they did our engagement video)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestion! I contacted Silver Sound, so hope to hear soon.  I just get nervous booking a DJ I haven't seen before.  Unfortunately I never paid much attention to DJs at weddings before getting engaged, wished I would have! Do you know of any good hotels in the area? I was looking at the Desmond since I was there for a friend's wedding and like that is has a bar for an after party.  Are there any other hotels similar close by?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards