April 2013 Weddings

Monday!

Happy Monday, ladies!

Is there anything this week that you MUST get done? Or anything exciting you will be doing?

Re: Monday!

• There are no musts for me this week. I did finish wiring all of my brooches for my bouquet so I will probably start wrapping them in the floral tape.

Thursday is my birthday, yay! I am not doing anything though. I only see FI on Sundays and Mondays so we will be celebrating next Sunday.
  • The only must this week is finishing up my fourth grade fractions unit, the semester ends this week. WR things I would like to get done dinner with my brother to ask him to be in the wedding party, and book the officiant. Other than that, I'm going to rest and pamper myself, since I finally got through this semester :
  • I don't have anything and I'm grumpy cause it's Monday.  FI and I took a mini vacation this weekend (just an overnight out of town) and when we got home, I didn't want to get out of the car cause it would mean back to real life.  :(

I've put FI in charge of the DJ and his task for the week is to call the 2 that work with our vendor (means they are cheaper) and see if they're available and if so, set up meetings.  We'll see.  I know I need him to get his stuff done by May 15th - that's the Diablo release date and I may become a Diablo widow for a few months.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have nothing WR to do this week.  I am taking a break because we have a wedding to go to Friday night and then we are flying to OK early Saturday to see my MOH.  I think that will be enough stress for one week. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're going to a bridal show this evening and then Saturday we're having our second meeting with our pastor/officiant.  I'm exhausted b/c we haven't had any weekends at home, pretty  much, since we got engaged, so while I'm thinking we may try to do other WR things Saturday, we might try to leave Sunday for blessed nothingness at home :P
  • No WR things over here, maybe just some DIY items... I kind of like that it is calming down!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • No musts for me this week either. We have a photographer meeting on Wednesday and I'm hoping she's the one! I'm looking forward to a family trip to CO this coming weekend to visit my 97 year old Grandpa and have him meet my FI for the first time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0948dd8b-6c3d-4b67-840c-4508b1bc37b1Post:35c67d5e-ddeb-4d4f-8dc5-c460614953b3">Re: Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]No musts for me this week either. We have a photographer meeting on Wednesday and I'm hoping she's the one! I'm looking forward to a family trip to CO this coming weekend to visit my <strong>97 year old Grandpa</strong> and have him meet my FI for the first time!
    Posted by jls522[/QUOTE]

That is awesome! My Grandpa just turned 92 this year!
  • I will be signing our last contract - our baker, and mailing her a boatload of money.  Seriously.  This cake better come with a stripper or a bar of gold or something tucked inside of it!

Other than that, I MUST get this living room cleaned, organized, and straightened up because we bought a new sofa that is being delivered soon and right now, the living room looks like Toys R Us the day after Thanksgiving.  :-/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0948dd8b-6c3d-4b67-840c-4508b1bc37b1Post:af0dae65-f8f4-476e-86a8-b1320b31122c">Re: Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]  This cake better come with a stripper or a bar of gold or something tucked inside of it! 
    Posted by ChiGirl2013[/QUOTE]

<div>I love that!  I think I almost peed my pants.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOL!  Most of the decent cake places have a $500 minimum for wedding cakes, and we'll probably only end up with about 40 guests.  Kind of makes me wish I wasn't so good at math.  :-/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • i've set myself up a schedule that i'm trying to keep and this week is the tears of joy packets project!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • On Sunday I am having all my bridesmaids and maid of honours over for a bridal party..party...i didnt have an engagement party so its kinda just a get together where we can have wedding talk all together. I wanna prepare some fun games this week..like guess the celebrity couple etc
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My FI is flying in this weekend to visit. I havent seen him, in person ( we skype every night) in over 3 months. I cant wait!!!LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0948dd8b-6c3d-4b67-840c-4508b1bc37b1Post:f604a75b-5b7c-4954-8f29-35d53560aa30">Re: Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My FI is flying in this weekend to visit. I havent seen him, in person ( we skype every night) in over 3 months. I cant wait!!!
    Posted by eddiesgirl11[/QUOTE]

Yay! That is awesome!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards