Maryland

The most AWESOME cake decorator

Hi everyone,
  I am newly married and I just wanted to share my delight on the cake I had at my wedding.  I chose With Love Cakery to make my cake, because not only is Denise (the owner/artist) easy to work with and extremely professional, but she is also brand new to Maryland, plus everything she makes is from scratch.  She took the time to drive out to my home to discuss the details of the cake, and then kept in touch with me through the entire process.  When I called with a slight change to my cake, she was so understanding.  She created for me a 4 teir, fondant covered cake resembling my dress.  The cake itself was White Velvet with a lemon cream on one layer and a chocolate raspberry mousse on another.  The cake itself was gorgeous, but the taste was out of this world!  So, if you are looking for a cake vendor who is affordable, easy to work with, and bakes a killer cake, then Denise is your lady.  Also one side note, she is working on becoming an organic baker.  Her website is http://www.withlovecakery.com

Re: The most AWESOME cake decorator

• ChadAngelaChadAngela member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eroc,
    Would you care to share any other recommendations for your venue, caterer, wedding dress boutiques, DJs, photographers, etc?  I'm sure you had plenty of other vendors at your wedding that you'd like to share about and we sure could use all the recommendations we can get. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards