California-Inland Empire

Diamond Bar Center?

Has anyone ever had a reception here?  I'm considering it for my wedding next year and would love some reviews, pricing info (though I've already seen this on their site), what's included/not included, etc.  Thanks!

Re: Diamond Bar Center?

• hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome to the board!!! 
    How long have you been engaged? Do you have a date? Colors? We like details! :)

I am actually having my reception there next Saturday. I really like the place and love that you can take in your own alcohol (we're having 275pple and to pay for alcohol per person was ridiculous) and caterer. The only downer is that you have to do everything yourself as nothing is included, only the tables and chairs. So you'll have to find a caterer, bartender, florist, linens, etc. on your own, but this hasn't been too difficult.
    It has an amazing view of the city and I like the little patio area in case guests need some fresh air!

The pricing is the same as it is on the website and you receive discounts if you live in Diamond Bar. They actually allow you to have a friend or family member rent the place out for you if they live in Diamond Bar so you receive the discounts.

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Lol, thank you!  No date yet, we've only been engaged for a month and are probably going to do it next summer?  I'm thinking teal for one color but we still really need to sit down and talk about a for sure date. 

I liked the Diamond Bar Center though, it looks reasonable priced for a Saturday night but we'll probably have to book now for summer 2011.  Though if we have to bring in everything ourselves, it might get a bit pricey, it might be worth it for that location, especially for that view!  I've heard you can hire people to do setup/cleanup, I hope that won't be too expensive.

I don't know if this is a weird question but since I'm seriously considering the Center, would you mind posting pictures of your reception site after your wedding?  I'd love to see it in action. =)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It doesn't get pricey if you shop around for things.
    For flowers I have found Downtown LA's flower district is the cheapest.
    For Linens, Raquel's Linens in San Bernardino? Is the cheapest.
    Just shop around.
    My caterer does the set up and clean up included in the catering price. So just shop around. Figure out what date you want and what your budget is then decide if the Diamond Bar Center is for you.
    You do have to book far in advance for it though.
    I will def post pictures after the wedding!
  • emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i second the booking far in advance.  we looked at it, loved in and were laughed at when i told them the date/time frame i wanted.  oh and i also want pics :) hehe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First Comment
    edited December 2011

I had my wedding here this past weekend and it was amazing! We got so many compliments about the venue. It was roomy and comfortable, not to mention beautiful. Everyone loved the back patio where they were able to hang out and look at the view. I completely recommend this venue. It was completely worth it to have to bring our own vendors in because the place is stunning!!! I will post pictures soon!

• amyweetheeamyweethee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there last year and I really enjoyed it. also you can bring your own alcohol.I was looking for a photo but couldnt find one
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there next year, I'm so excited, PICTURES PLEASE!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards