Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Thanks for your alterations advice...

I had my first fitting today with Brenda from Amazing Alterations. I booked her based on reviews I'd heard here, and I'm glad I did. Her (from what I gather, rather new) office space is so cute and cozy. Very girly and comfortable. She was awesome and gave me a great deal on all that I'm getting done. Per her suggestion we are going to "bling" out my train a little more, which I'm kind of pumped about. :) I can't believe it is already time for my alterations, but I'm glad I made a good choice thanks to you knotties. :)

Re: Thanks for your alterations advice...

• aabrahams7aabrahams7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brenda is GRRRRRREAT!! I also had her "bling" out my bodice and train and it turned out wonderful! I had her add 100 rhinestones and it was just enough to make it sparkle without being too much. Glad you went with her and your right, her new place is super cute and cozy. Wait until you see her dog!
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting! I had made a phone call to her a little while ago and plan to go through her also! So I am glad to hear you are having a great experience so far!
  • edited December 2011
    abrahams-- I did meet her dog, Star, ;) Very sweet little thing.
  • edited December 2011
    yay! glad you liked her- the new shop is super cute! I had a really hard time finding it the first time though haha

and that dog just cracks me up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards