Wisconsin

**KatieD212**

Hey Katie - I was just wondering what you thought of the wedding that you attended recently at the Meadows.  Would you mind letting me know what you thought of it (venue, food, service)?  You can PM me if you would like.

Thanks!

Re: **KatieD212**

• KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!
    I actually did not end up being able to go....We were wiped out and spent from being in a wedding the weekend before :( But she put a bunch of pictures up on facebook, I can email a few to you if you want. I can also ask her what she thought of everything!!
    How is your search on everything going? We will be down the last weekend in August to meet with Father Blair and get our engagements done...maybe highland howies would be a good idea then?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jollcm18jollcm18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_katied212?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:7184ebea-f1db-4aac-ad12-c9b331ffb61bPost:363d31e2-1a57-474f-ac69-f38828d924b2">Re: **KatieD212**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey! I actually did not end up being able to go....We were wiped out and spent from being in a wedding the weekend before :( But she put a bunch of pictures up on facebook, I can email a few to you if you want. I can also ask her what she thought of everything!! How is your search on everything going? We will be down the last weekend in August to meet with Father Blair and get our engagements done...maybe highland howies would be a good idea then?
    Posted by KatieD212[/QUOTE]

I would love some feedback if you wouldn't mind!  I'm kind of at a standstill with planning right now.  We need to find a church yet.  There has been so much going on this summer that we have been neglecting our search.

The last weekend in August sounds great! My freind and I are having a rummage that weekend and I'm sure I will be ready for a beverage afterwards :-)

Would that Saturday work for you?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AHH I am a rummage freak! I will probably end up at your house at some point that morning since my parents are so close by! FUNNY!  I will check with my FI to see what he wants to do....I think that's artstreet so we might head downtown later on, but we could stop for a while by you! Ill get back to ya :)
    And I will let you know as soon as I get ahold of Amy (the bride from Meadows)
    edited December 2011
    Sounds good! We'll play it by ear :-)

We are having it at my freinds house, but she is only 2 miles down Humboldt from Howies.

She just got married so she is cleaning out all of her old stuff, and I'm cleaning out all my stuff to hopefully make some money for the wedding!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if Howie's is going to work, we have a crazy busy weekend ahead of us....we are meeting with Father Blair tomorrow morning, running tons of errands during the day, going to artstreet that night, and sunday doing our engagement pics!  But I will try to scope out your rummage and say hi atleast!!
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a productive weekend!  I hope you got all of it done.  I have to wonder if you were at the rummage but maybe I missed you.  :-)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did get a lot done!!
    I saw the signs by the shell station for like 3 or 4 rummages and found 2, but they weren't on humboldt :( I was kinda sad, neither had wedding stuff so i figured it wasnt you.  I definetly would have asked if you were jollcm HAHA...hopefully next time i'm around. 
    Hey you are from Laona or Wabeno right?  Have you ever been on that train ride? we want to take our son down to it sometime!
    edited December 2011
    she was just off of Hunboldt.  I'm sorry you missed us - we had tons of wedding stuff (from 2 different weddings!)

Yup - I'm from Laona.  I've gone on the Lumberjack Special many times (as a kid).  It was always a lot of fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards