Ohio-Columbus
Options

Rehearsal dinner!!!!

I am getting married downtown at the loft at smith brothers, and I am in need of a venue for my rehearsal dinner. My mother in law to be is looking to spend around $20 per plate. Does anyone know of any great places?

Re: Rehearsal dinner!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i've heard great things about deep wood and due amici. i'm not sure about the budgets but several ladies on here have raved about these two places.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at DeepWood. The entrees we chose were $18 a plate, soup or salad $6, plus alcohol, but you can choose to serve anything on their seasonal menu or they can make something up for you. I found they were helpful in helping me stay in our target budget. See more about our experience with them as well as other ladies' suggestions in some posts below. There are several recent downtown rehearsal dinner posts below you would probably find helpful.
  • Options
    rnshellyrnshelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Due Amici..Im not sure if it is under the $20 mark though? I think with alcohol and sit down dinner it is more.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at hoggy's in New Albany.  Get to rent out the up stairs and is reasonable priced.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Bucca di Beppo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards