Rhode Island

Wedding at Camille's Restaurant on Federal Hill?

Hello everyone, so we are really struggling with finding good quality Italian food! We found out Camille's does weddings and they can fit 120 ppl and have a dancefloor/bar off of the lounge. I'm not local so my FI will need to go see it first, but we're in a time crunch .

I'm wondering, has anyone ever been there for a wedding/event with over 100 ppl? I'm worried it will be crowded, and we don't want lots of separation between dance floor and guests. Has anyone bene there? Thoughts? Am I just dreaming, is it really too small?!

Thanks!

Re: Wedding at Camille's Restaurant on Federal Hill?

• stefjefstefjef member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think camilles will have enough room, the bar and lounge area is big enough and the dinning room is pretty big as well. I have never been there for an event and didnt know they did weddings, but their food id good and I have been there on a weekend night in the bar area when they have played live music before and I think 120 people would be o.k. Have you considered cafe nuovo? GReat Great Great food and have been to 2 weddings there. You can use the rotunda as your ballroom/dining room and have your cocktails/dancing in the main restuarant which they use as a lounge area and is connected to the outside patio right on the river. My friend came in on a gondola, it was great. she had about 150 pp. If you dont want to use the rotunda you can have everything in the regular dinning room if you can fit.
  • snowygreensnowygreen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks, i will look into that!
  • DiorAddictDiorAddict member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Camilles has alot of charm but the dance floor/lounge is not part of the dining room at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards