Ohio-Cincinnati

Belle Bridal!

Hi! I just wanted to take a minute and tell everyone how great this shop was (even though she knew I already had my dress, and that I am not a plus size bride like she caters to).

I was in Bellevue meeting with a lady about invitations, and we were talking about dresses and she said she had gotten her dress from this little shop down the street. So, even though I have my dress I still like to look (and am kinda disappointed in my dress, so am trying to decide if I want a new one)... We called Stacey who runs the store and asked when she would be in next so we could look at some of her dresses from her sample sale... Long story short, she made a special trip to let me look around at her store, listened to my story about my dress offered to steam out my dress and recommended a seamstress that she trusts to fix it for me - and was super sweet about everything! (And didn't just pressure me into ordering a new dress from her)

Anyway - her store is a store for plus size girls, but she does have a few lines she can order in in all sizes, so if you are looking for a great place check her out! She was fabulous, and she really truly cares about just making sure you feel perfect on your wedding day!

http://www.thebellebridalboutique.com/

Re: Belle Bridal!

• My friend got her wedding gown there and the service was superb! Stacey was so helpful and friendly, and like you said, she genuinely cares about her customers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards