Florida-Central Florida

Highland Manor

I know I haven't been on in a few days...but I saw on the news that the owner of Highland Manor was arrested! He was accepting deposits even after getting an eviction notice. I hope those of you who were booked there have an easier time getting your deposits back and have found alternate venues. :)
October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Highland Manor

• edited December 2011
    CRAZY STUFF!!  I was talking to the lady at my venue and they gave free weddings to the HM brides.  I thought that was so nice.  My heart goes out to the Highland Manor brides.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG that is crazy!! I went to a wedding not too long ago and they were advertising and handing out flyers and everything! HM brides I hope you find a good alternate!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That is so nice of your venue!
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I couldn't even imagine having the most important day of your life completely ruined like that.  But it does get the happy ending.  If it was me I would be in therapy for months!
  • jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They sent a message around Friday that Dubbsdred would be taking over for the time being.  So, I agree, although this was totally insane, it does have a happy ending!!  Dubbsdred has a very good reputation!!  Phew!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards