Illinois-Chicago
Options

FS: My Bridal Bouquet, 5 Bridesmaids Bouquets, 6 Boutonnieres, MUST SEE

I recently got married and now I am selling our beautiful Bouquets and Boutonnieres!  I had a "green" wedding and we really tried not to kill any plants or flowers so we decided to have silk flowers rather than real flowers.  That being said, I am usually not a fan of "fake" flowers so I did a lot of research to find the most beautiful silk bouquets I could!  I found an artist in Canada that is so well-known and popular she has a four month waiting list!  She made all of our beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres!  If you need more items (for example she also made wrist corsages for our Mom's but they insisted on keeping them) then I can give you her information and she can make additional matching pieces!  We didn't have any wedding colors, rather we kept our decor neutral and fitting to our venue, but my Bridemaids wore purple.  I had the bouquets wrapped in purple, but the fabric can easily be changed.  The flowers are purple, pink, green, ivory, and white (very neutral and will go with a lot of colors)!  The flowers have feathers throughout the bouquets and on the boutonnieres too!  The bouquets also have pearls throughout!  They are absolutely beautiful and in perfect condition!  I hope some lucky Bride gets use out of these amazing bouquets and loves them as much as I did!  The details are:

1 Bridal Bouquet - $150

5 Bridesmaids Bouquets - $50 each, or $220 total

6 Boutineers - $10 each, or $50 total

I paid several hundred more dollars than I am asking for.  This is a deal!  I also paid $75 in shipping costs from Canada and $50 for the purple material that the bouquets are wrapped in! 

I am also selling the following items from my wedding:

23 Tall Candle Holders used as Centerpieces, $50 total

31 Chocolate and Champagne Damask printed Tablecloths, $20 each

245 Champagne Napkins, $0.40 each

Feel free to email me at oneL22@msn.com or call with questions and interest!

Michele

773-360-7058

Re: FS: My Bridal Bouquet, 5 Bridesmaids Bouquets, 6 Boutonnieres, MUST SEE

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards