New Jersey - South

Feedback on Masso's

Hi everyone.  Has anyone had their reception at one of Masso's venues in Glassboro (either the Crystal Manor or Red Pine)?  Or anyone been to a wedding there?
Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provdie!

Re: Feedback on Masso's

• PHughes819PHughes819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to weddings at both- honestly the only thing that I enjoyed was the outdoor ceremony area.  The food wasn't great and the interior was not that great.  There was actually an episode of My Fair Wedding where the bride was supposed to have her wedding in the Red Pine and David Tuterra was in shock when he saw it.
  • shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to a wedding there, but I have been to other banquets at both locations.  The food was always bad like PP said.  I would try finding another place if I were you.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    My sister got married in Red Pine last year and I thought it was very nice.  The whole wedding was planned in five weeks and Masso's made it happen.  Everyone there was awesome, the staff were all very professional and helpful and their DJ was great.  The food was good, nothing really fancy or mind blowing but good.  And the prices are great.
  • missab2689missab2689 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to numerous parties at Masso's, the staff has always been great.  However when it comes to the food, it's not worth the money. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards