Nebraska-Omaha

need wedding decor, favors, everything

My wedding is planned for August and the colors are purple and silver. If anyone has anything that they are willing to give away or sell please let me know. Thanks

Re: need wedding decor, favors, everything

• There's someone on craigslist selling stuff with those colors from their wedding. I don't know if it would be enough to do everything but they had quite a bit of stuff.

image 342 Invited
    image 92 Are ready to party!
    image 50 Will be missing out!
    image 200 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check Craigslist often. People sell stuff on there all the time! Make sure you check the pricing though because sometimes people will mark it up to try and make a profit. I know someone was selling mason jars for like 1 buck a piece and you can buy them at Menards 3/$1.

• I'm selling some things. Our colors were apple green, navy and plum. 
  • Let me know when your done with your wedding stuff! I might be interested in purchasing what you have for my wedding next year :-)

In Response to <a href="http://omaha.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_need-wedding-decor-favors-everything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:79ad9044-41c1-4f49-9a8a-4ee0182dc9c5Post:2ca00292-5efa-4794-9a33-edfc6f11f2a1">need wedding decor, favors, everything</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding is planned for August and the colors are purple and silver. If anyone has anything that they are willing to give away or sell please let me know. Thanks
    Posted by cisrael183[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards