Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Ceremony Beneath a Tree

Hello! I am desperate to find any venue in Georgia that has a beautiful old oak that would hold our ceremony. Due to our size of the wedding party, which is around 200-250 people, I have been very limited in places to have our wedding. Does anyone know of any other spots? I am also considering Savannah as well. Private homes, anything! Please help :)

Re: Ceremony Beneath a Tree

• Options
    laurynandseanlaurynandsean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at a venue called Wahington Grass Inn. You get married in a circle of trees. They are very helpful the one catch is that they are located in Greensboro, Ga which is about an 1:30-2 hours outside of Atlanta. But the venue is beautiful and the circle of trees is amazing and I can't wait to get married there.
  • Options
    YankeePeachYankeePeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Specht Farms in Milledgeville has two gorgeous pecan trees you can get married under.  Also, Fair Weather Farms in Monroe has an enormous 250 year old tree in front of a gorgeous lake.  That one's at the higher end of the price spectrum.  As for Savannah, many of the squares are available for ceremonies and Forsyth Park is full of big old trees.  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you look at Vinewood Events in Newnan yet?  They have a beautiful tree and can handle larger guest lists! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards