Christian Weddings
Options

Weekly Group Prayers, Requests

Does anyone have any prayers, prayer requests, or want to pray for the person above them?

I have a prayer request. I am starting counseling on Thursday so please pray that I may keep an open heart, an open mind, and open eyes.

Also,
Lord God, I pray over all the Christian Knotties. Let us all have a peaceful week, this week. Let whatever our struggles are calm and become resolved through you. Lord, I know some of us are struggling emotionally, financially, physically, and so on, I pray that you help us all heal and clear our minds of these struggles, or solve them through you. I pray that you help us stay faithful to you and to our husbands or fiances through these tough times and may we learn everything there is to learn from these experiences.
In your son's name,
Amen.

First Look
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Weekly Group Prayers, Requests

• Options
    Prayer requests: My aunt and a close family friend each have cancer. My aunt has a rough road of approximately 1.5 years of treatment ahead of her. The close family friend had surgery Friday, came home Sunday and is hoping it's done. Him and his whole family (5 total) are super close to becoming missionaires in Peru.

Peachy, I pray that God will grant you the gift of an open heart and mind in your counseling. May you feel his presence with you throughout the sessions and afterwards guiding you.
  • Options
    prayer request: a close friend and one of my bridesmaid is getting back together with her abusive ex-boyfriend. I am so scared for her. 

Midge, I pray God offers peace and comfort during this tough time for your aunt and friend. May they both know they lord will be by their side when times get tough.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Prayer Request:  So many people I know have cancer, it's heart breaking to me.  Please pray that God will take away the pain and suffering of Mary, Katherine, and Sue, and that His will will be done in their life.

Lord Jesus Christ,
    I pray for Ashley's friend who is making a bad choice that You would be there for her and open her eyes.  I pray that You will help Ashley be the good friend and guide her in what she should say to her friend.  I pray that you will give Ashley peace and comfort about this.

Amen.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_weekly-prayers-requests?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8765ba5b-6873-464d-b0de-565b22271e7fPost:d2500e9c-c80c-405d-8ab3-9218977323f8">Re: Weekly Group Prayers, Requests</a>:
    [QUOTE]Prayer Request:  So many people I know have cancer, it's heart breaking to me.  Please pray that God will take away the pain and suffering of Mary, Katherine, and Sue, and that His will will be done in their life. Lord Jesus Christ, I pray for Ashley's friend who is making a bad choice that You would be there for her and open her eyes.  I pray that You will help Ashley be the good friend and guide her in what she should say to her friend.  I pray that you will give Ashley peace and comfort about this. Amen.
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>God, be with ravenray. I pray that you watch over her, Mary, Katherine and Sue. Lord, may your will be done and give peace and comfort to those around these families. Lord, work on the hearts and minds of these familes to give them healing and peace. God, we trust You that You alone are the ultimate healer, so please heal them however that healing must occur. God, please calm the heart of ravenray and help her to feel less sad and more joy through You. </div><div>In Your Holy Name,</div><div>Amen.</div>

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Prayer Requests: 1. Two girls close to me are pregnant, after one of them had a miscarriage and the other one had 2 miscarriages. Please pray that these pregnancies will go well and the babies will be born healthy in January and February. 2. H and I started volunteering with the middle school program at church around May and I have been observing and helping in a small group with one of the other leaders. This past Sunday, I was given my own small group- girls who will be in 6th grade in the fall. Please pray that I can be a good example for them, shining Jesus' light and helping them in any way I can.

Father God, I pray for Peachy. Be with her during her counseling appointment. Help her to feel your peace, have an open mind and trust that you are using her counselor for her benefit. Lord, I also pray for Midge's aunt and friend. Please be with them, Lord, as they go through such a hard time. Heal them and comfort them, Father. Lord God, please be with Ashley. Help her friend to make the best decision for her heart and give Ash the words to help her. Lord, please also be with Raven and her friends Mary, Katherine and Sue. Give them comfort and peace, Lord, and help them to put all their trust in You. In Jesus Name, Amen!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards