Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Reception Venue HELP!!!! Two separate areas to decorate.

I have found my dream reception venue.  However, we will have two separate rooms - one room for the dinner buffet and then we  move downstairs to the lounge area for the dancing and partying.  :)  (we still have access to the upstairs room, there is just no dance floor up there)  The upstairs room does overlook the lounge, so the two rooms wont be completely segregated.  The room upstairs is going to have the round dinner tables, which I plan to decorate with my planned centerpieces.  However, the room downstairs has the bar and then restaurant type tables.  Any ideas how I can add my own touch to the downstairs rooms, without spending a fortune. 

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Re: Reception Venue HELP!!!! Two separate areas to decorate.

• Options
    Downstairs, I would do more simple centerpieces and I don't think every table would need them. I would focus more on the music and give it a party vibe: decorate the bar, bathrooms and do something cool with the lighting.
  • Options
    Thanks!  We are so excited because we FINALLY both like the same venue.  : ) However, it was a little overwhelming to have two areas to make my own.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards