New Hampshire

9/8/12 Reviews

Casteton Banquet and Conference Center-  A++++

From the beginning they were amazing.  We worked with Stephanie and Donna from point A-Z.  They went above and beyond.  The food was amazing.  We chose to do family style.  Everyone raved about it.  They kept everything on time and they didn't miss a beat.

JP Daniel Griffiths- A+  Dan was very easy to work with.  He is one of the nicest guys we have ever met.  He was the 1st and only JP we met with.  If you can make us cry in a DD then you're the guy for us.  He gives you everything you need to make a personalized ceremony.  His price was also great. 

Photography-  Artifact Images out of Dover- A+ 
Suzanne and Dan were great to work with.  Their packages offer a lot and they'll work with you on any idea you have or they'll suggest things to make your shoots amazing.  Our guests loved them and are still talking about them. 

Videography-  iWed Video- A++
Craig and Angela were amazing.  They stayed from getting ready until everyone boarded the shuttle.  We just received our video yesterday and couldn't be happier about it. 

DJ- NuImage DJ Sean-  A+
We knew we wanted a top of the line DJ because that's what makes a great wedding.  We knew we were going to hire Sean in 2007 when we first seen him in action.  We would use them for every function if we could.  If Sean is not available you can't go wrong with Peter or Guy as well.

Cake- Pi2- A+
They are awesome.  We met them at a Starbucks.  They brought us a bunch of things to try.  They were so down to earth and ready to help us design the best tasting and looking cake they could.  We changed our design a few times and the final design they nailed.  It was gorgeous!  Nobody knew it was fake and the sheet cakes were incredibly good.

Grace Limo- A+
We rented the limo bus and it was great.  The Driver we had was amazing.  He stayed until I walked down aisle.  He came to the dressing room to make sure I was ok, offered jokes and gum to calm us down with the crappy weather pending.  He even helped fluff my dress.  You can tell he really loves his job.  Heather in the office was also great to work with even when we were a day late on our payment. 

Re: 9/8/12 Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards