California-Northern
Options

Videographers needed!!

My wedding is on Oct 15th 2011 and I am trying to find a videographer in Sacramento Ca. Our budget is no more than $1000 and most of the websites I have been to show their packages STARTING at $1500.00....YIKES!
Any suggestions out there???

Embarassed

Re: Videographers needed!!

• Options
    aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Mike from Video Life, he is the go to guy in the Russian/Ukraine community. We just so happened to stumble across him, really nice guy and great a great value for what you get. We are using him for our November wedding and we're paying $1050 for all day coverage, two shooters/cameras, a blue ray, some dvds, and all the raw unedited footage on tape. Prices are just what your looking for for all day coverage, plus he edits how you want it to look. Tell him Amber who's wedding he has booked Nov. 5TH recommended you. Here are is his website http://www.videolife.org/Gallery/index.htm And if you click on his blog link there are sample wedding recap videos he has created within the last year or so.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!! I will call him. I watched the videos and they look really good :)
  • Options
    aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad I could help, hope everything works out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards