~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: To do list Tuesday!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR: Finish my final exams and bake this loaf of Amish Friendship Bread that one of the ladies at work gave to me (it's like a chain letter kind of thing, you get a batch, take care of it for 10 days then give 3 friends a batch...)  Going to have to go to the store today to get some of the materials I need for it and for Christmas - we're making a Gingerbread House

WR: Hopefully ask BM if she will be MOH and then go dress shopping with her, pick up invitations
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: Finalize the count and wording for our invitations and get them ordered tomorrow. Call back limo company to discuss our quote as well.

NWR: Nothing. Possibly go to Hubbard Park in Meriden tonight to see the lights!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: heading out for my first gown appointment tonight - eeeeek!!!

NWR:  who cares when there are dresses to try on!  ;)
  • Options
    cierencieren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Call the DJ service to book them, call the venue to discuss some small details, sign the venue contract & pop it in the mail!

NWR: Call the salon to see if they can squeeze in a waxing, and grab some borrowed books from my mom's to return them to the person I borrowed them from!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR:  Schedule tuxes for January. Schedule hair trial for February.  Schedule cake tasting for....not sure.  Keep looking for BM shoes (fuschia) and start looking for my accessories (earrings and bracelet).  And hopefully book our flight to Greece for the HM.  We have the hotels booked just haven't booked the flight yet.

NWR: Get eyebrows waxed.  Finish (really start) Christmas shopping.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

WR:  Nothing pressing (I still have just under 2 years), just fussing with the guest list and trying to fully decide on colors (I'm thinking purple with accents of green and brown).

NWR:  TONS!  I should be cleaning and doing laundry, then finally adressing my Christmas cards and mailing them.  I need to drop the title for my old car off at the auction.  I need to go shopping for a present for a Yankee swap.  I should be working out, and I should be starting to wrap presents.  I'd like to bake a batch of cookies as well.  So I really should get off the internet and get started!

PS Karebear, the Amish friendship bread is delicious!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: Investigate honeymoon options - it's one of the few "big" items I haven't booked yet and I feel like it's getting down to the wire!

NWR: Get better - I've been in bed for 24 hours with some horrible stomach bug. Need to consume lots of gatorade and hopefully eat some toast this afternoon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_list-tuesday-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:b1a9b208-a904-4510-a934-13d6ec9e9c7cPost:0626e9a8-a099-4ef1-b9e3-e7f7eff92d4b">Re: To do list Tuesday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR:  Nothing pressing (I still have just under 2 years), just fussing with the guest list and trying to fully decide on colors (I'm thinking purple with accents of green and brown). NWR:  TONS!  I should be cleaning and doing laundry, then finally adressing my Christmas cards and mailing them.  I need to drop the title for my old car off at the auction.  I need to go shopping for a present for a Yankee swap.  I should be working out, and I should be starting to wrap presents.  I'd like to bake a batch of cookies as well.  So I really should get off the internet and get started!<strong> PS Karebear, the Amish friendship bread is delicious!</strong>
    Posted by KaHo384[/QUOTE]

Haha I know!  When the lady from work gave it to us this last week, she brought in a batch that she had just baked and it was pretty tasty :)  Hope mine turns out okay!
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

WR- Find a florist. That’s really the last vendor we need to book!!

NWR- Finish Christmas shopping and send out Christmas cards. We also need to finish decorating and moving into the condo :)

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: keep tracking responses! :) I LOVE MAILBOX STALKING!!  Also, our unity candle should be coming this week!! I cant wait!! 

NWR: recover from this stupid strep throat!  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards