Rhode Island

RW Botanical Center Brides...

We just went to visit the venue again yesterday and were surprised at how much some of the trees/plants have grown!!   We had initially wanted to set up the ceremony space where the bride will be walking through the front glass door and have the officiant up front behind the fountain (like in the first pic), but the palm fronds on each side  have grown SOOO much that there's not much visibility from the back anymore...  Even if we set the ceremony up the typical way (walking in from the hallway, as in pic 2), the large palm fronds are now spilling into the "aisle" and would  limit visibility for any guests not sitting in the "aisle".   These are pics from old weddings and now the plants are much bigger!!!

How are you all setting up the ceremony space?   Thanks!!!! 

Re: RW Botanical Center Brides...

• I was planning to set it up like pic 2.  I haven't been to check it out.  Have you talked to Heather about what can be done?  Also, you can have the reception outside on the gazebo and I was going to ask about the rose garden for a ceremony..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi!! If you don't mind me asking, I just got engaged and am thinking about the Botanical Gardens. Do you know anything thing about rates and costs? I havent called them yet but I saw this post and got excited.
  • I will be geetting married there in March and we are setting up like in pic #2. Cannot wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards