Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Totally forgot

That we "fall back" tonight!  Hooray for an extra hour of sleep ;-)  I sure need it after cramming all day!  Calling it a night from the books and just relaxing/watching tv for a bit before i hit the hay.  How was your day today ladies?  Any wedding related checks to share??
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Totally forgot

• Options
    I wish i had wedding checks! I am actually going to check out this tablecloth site do some price checking and looking at some centerpieces. I had found these flower vase photo cubes but the reviews were horrible about them breaking when you try to get the pictures in so now I will find a different idea but I def want pictures from the wedding as centerpieces for people that dont make it to the wedding which is a BIG list! 

What about you, time for wedding things with all your studying?!! Your almost to 3 months, HOW exciting!!! 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I haven't done anything wedding related but what was initially an inconvenience with my resort has actually become a blessing since I did not find the time to research tihings like decor/vendors. I am so glad that they provide everything!  Plus they don't allow the use of outside vendors anyway.  At first i was pissed because I didn't want to be stuck with whoever they provided but it's great because I was able to devote so much time to studying without worrying how this wedding was going to come together!

I am however working on my guests, so far I've only gotten to address 6 envelopes!  I want these invitations to go out before the holidays!!  We've been asking people for their mailing addresses since we sent electronic save the dates back in February, this is getting ridiculous.  Also after I take my exam FI and I really need to sit down to actually go through the wedding brochure and choose the designs, figure out the dinner reception/menu, decide if we are hiring their DJ and also discuss the "welcome dinner".  On top of that, FI hasn't even researched what he and his guys are wearing and my girls haven't decided on their dresses so its time for me to step in a make the decisions.
  • Options
    I did one wedding related thing yesterday. My MIL asked me what we should do when we get off the ship we picked a few excursions and am really excited :))))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How exciting!! What kind of excursions?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We picked the Bahamas tour on segways lol and the day after the wedding we are going to do the snorkeling, sailboat rum party.We should have a good time :)))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't get that extra hour of sleep b/c the little munchkin upstairs (who literally runs back and forth every minute of  almost every hour everyday) woke up at 6:15am!!!  The sound of her little feet pounding like a giant is reeeeeallly getting to me, esp with my studying the silence in my house is greatly disturbed!  I plan on saying something to them today.  I understand she is a child, but the last straw was waking FI and I up before 8am on a weekend, not to mention it was Sunday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards