• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Cincinnati

Rec your limo company

Hi ladies! I have started to search for a limo company for our May 2011 wedding. We definitely want a party bus so we have as much room as possible and don't feel too cramped. Please let me know the name of the company you used and a review of them. Any information would be helpful...especially prices! Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Rec your limo company

• schroeadschroead member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I hired Motortoys. From the business end, they are very easy to contact and very flexible with changes. My wedding is this Saturday, so I will have them in my vendor reviews!! I'll definitely let you know.
    !Happily Married!
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I used A Limosuine Co - yes that is their name. We loved them and their prices were great. I am pretty sure their contact information is in my bio linked at the bottom.

• ninjette04ninjette04 member
    Knottie Warrior 500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I used A Savannah Nite for my party bus, and I used Tyler Myers from L&L for our limo at night.  I would rec both.
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • HSchallHSchall member
    Knottie Warrior 100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    We used A Limosuine also for our wedding two weeks ago. We had a motor coach for our guests and a limo for us.  The vehicles were well-kept and clean and the drivers were on-time, knew where they were going and very professional.  I highly recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards