Delaware

Please help -- desperately need a good photographer based in the DE area -- I don't want pay for the

Hi guys!

I am recently engaged and on the hunt for a photographer.  I'm getting married in Delaware, and I need a Delaware based photogrpaher, or any other photgrapher who won't charge me for travel.  My budget is tight so I am looking for value but also quality.  Please tell me someone like that exists.  Thanks so much guys!  

Re: Please help -- desperately need a good photographer based in the DE area -- I don't want pay for the

• edited April 2012
    Daniel Bostwick Photography. That's who I'm using. He's based in Seaford, DE but traveling to Wilmington for my wedding with no extra charge. He's definitely worth checking out! He also gets back to you very quickly and is really easy going, makes you feel at ease when around him. 
  • thank you so much!  will check him out now....
  • I'm using Kevin Quinlan, he's actually out of Chesapeake City MD, but DEs is about 5 mi away so shouldn't be a big deal.  I love his picture, he's not charging me for travel (I think he has a mile limit on that, but I'm not sure). He does 10 hours in his basic package which is a huge plus to me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katehar01katehar01 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Dave Lakatos in West Chester is who we're using - we're getting married in Wilmington, he doesn't charge for travel.  If you're on a budget, he was one of the best deals I found that had the natural, candid photos I wanted with a price we could afford.  His personality is a little...unique (he's kind of a brash guy haha) but his shots are gorgeous, in my opinion.  Another nice thing is that he meets with you and FI at the venue a few weeks before the wedding to walk through exactly what shots you want.  So helpful if you're doing your pics between ceremony and reception because it saves time!

Edited for spelling fails.
    127image 88image 39imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ron Solimon is our photographer and he's AMAZING.  We're getting married in Wilmington as well, doesn't charge for travel in the state.  He's great to work with even if your groom is camera shy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try www.lintonphotography.com, they are reasonably priced, do nice work, and are based out of Elkton, MD (not far from the DE line). Good luck!

• try www.marisataylorphotography.com

she did my friends wedding and is awesome. from what my friend told me, she works with you on your budget and her work is outstanding.  she was a blast when i went to the wedding. and she is newark,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards