Texas-Houston
Options

Desperately Need Recommendations

I'm having a last minute wedding (June 8) and need everything. I just found the limo, I'm still looking for a restaurant w/ a party room and good food, photographer, flowers and a cake. I have 11 days and $3,000 TOTAL...........HELP!

Ruvi

Re: Desperately Need Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're just looking for a restaurant I recommend Perry's Steakhouse since they do wedding receptions! $3,000 is already a lot for just dinner at a restaurant. The Spagetti House, or Cafe Natalie are tremendously affordable! As for florists, I recommend alwaysflowers.com. For the photographer, a really good one I personally know is E-Vogue Photography based on Bellaire Blvd, and they charge the average $800-900 for a bridal package including ceremony and dinner banquet. If you need help, I do event coordination as well (just as a hobby). :)
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photographer: Lori with Savvy Couture Creations. www.savvycouturecreations.com
    Her cheapest package is $400 and she's amazing. She's shooting my vow renewal... TODAY!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recommendations. $3,000 is my total budget for EVERYTHING, not just food. Still looking for a venue...........
  • Options
    lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you having?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bradys landing was a reasonable price when i was looking there...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I recommend Girls w Pearls Photography in the Woodlands.

Also, if you know someone with a club house in their neighborhood providing it's a nice neighborhood, you could always rent the place out for reasonable.  Also the heights has a gazebo you could rent for inexpensive.  Also, if you have a tight budget, for food, I would recommend having a early wedding so that you don't have to serve a lunch or dinner.  If it's early enough you could have cake and drinks or if around 2 you could have cake, drinks, and finger foods.   I would also recommend looking into your local high school to see if they have a mass food production class, they usually cater events such as this to raise money for the school and this allows teaching as well.  I've used the Cyfair high school before.
    Also, for flowers, I recommend calling sams club.  Sometimes they have a florist that does this kind of work on the side.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards