Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

engagement pictures location HELP!

Hey guys! I was wondering if any of your had any good suggestions of where to get engagement pictures taken. My Fiance and I like outdoor pics but not sure where to go near NKY or Cincy. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!!! Thanks!

Re: engagement pictures location HELP!

• Options
    Just an FYI - if you were to choose Newport on the Levee - you need permission from them prior.

Learned that in the middle of our session..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ault Park or Eden Park is a good idea. You could do indoor and outdoor pictures at Union Terminal as well.
  • Options
    Downtown is nice - they just put in a new park, Smale that has LED lit fountains in the evening. Check out this link...scroll to the last 4 pictures.
    http://shelbystphotography.com/2012/05/cincinnati-wedding-photographer-candace-and-drew-married/

BEAUTIFUL! :)
  • Options

we had ours at Krohns conservatory  just gorgeous !! good luck

• Options
    If your photographer is down with it, I'd just suggest walking around downtown so as not to get too "pose-y" pictures. I would suggest P&G park, we had just a few shots done there and we really liked them. Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    We took ours at the Glendale Lyceum, it was indoors and free as long as there was no event.  That was very generous of them since most places charge to use their space.

On the top of my head, these are the places that charge: Kingsgate Hotel in Clifton, The Art Museum, Contemporary Arts Center, Taft Museum, Krohn Conservatory (indoors).

The Cincinnati Museum Center is also free.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your ideas everyone! I hadn't thought about places charging money so thank you bringing that to my attention! :)
  • Options
    We had ours taken at the Creation Museum gardens in NKY.  We loved it there, but, like a lot of other places, you have to get permission first.  The information for that is on their website.  Our pictures turned out great!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards