Chit Chat

Update on Life

So it has been a little over 2 weeks since I have reported my manager for abuse.  Since then the assistant manager has told me the manager is getting people to write letters that I am not doing my job, ie refusing to take a client out, talking down to a client...which did not happen.  My assistant manager has talked to other staff and they will talk to officials about how the manager has stolen from the clients and allows abuse.  Then the client i support got violent at work and punched me in the back and I had to call HR to get approved to go to the DR to get it checked out.  And HR told me that I cost them too much and that I do not fit in the position.  She has told a client's mother personal information about me.  So I am still working there for now.  I am still working on trying to find another job.  And the FI doesnt go back to work at his job until Jan 23.  And to make matters all worse I have bronchitis right now.

Re: Update on Life

• You might want to check into your options for recourse. 

If they're trying to force you out because you reported, they're *probably*  in violation of the Whistleblower act.
  • Thanks for all the advice.  I have started to document everything.  I have my accountability sheets for every week with notes on them.  I have a policy manual with the code of conduct and ethics section practically all highlighted from things my manager has done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards