New York-Long Island
Options

Any Videographers under $1000 on Long Island?

I've fell in love with the style of a photographer my family has used for years.  Needless to say the price is more than we expected.  With that being said, the money for the videographer has gone down to $1000 being the most we can spend.  My mom thinks I should just skip it because I will have two photographers that will capture the day.  I however, want one so they can get the ceremony when we exchange vows, first dance and the other two dances, best man and maid of honor speech, bouquet and garter toss, and cake cutting.
On Long Island, is there a videographer that I can get for a price in my budget that will get those moments and put it on a dvd without all the editing?  If I can't find one, I'm going to end up just having my photos but don't want to regret it later on in life! 
Thanks for the help in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any Videographers under $1000 on Long Island?

• Options
    rosedemorosedemo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For a great Videographer:Try Jason WassermanWebsite: web.mac.com/jasonwasserman13Vimeo Website: www.vimeo.com/user2700803
  • Options
    tlewis0330tlewis0330 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am currently looking for the same thing! When I find one I will definitely let you know
  • Options
    AnnaR29AnnaR29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found a couple of people willing to do it for under 1000, but that is because I am getting married in Feb.  I was able to get my photographer to throw in his basic passage for less than a thousand.  What time of year are you getting married?  I might have a couple of places you can call.
    February 20th I marry my best friend. My heart hasn't stopped smiling.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards