Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Front Street Station (Northumberland)?

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are trying to nail down our reception site (and caterer if need be). We just visited Front Street Station in Northumberland and both liked it a lot. The price seems to be right as well. I also know someone who used it for a sorority formal and had a good experience.

I guess I'm just nervous about making the leap and booking it. :-)

Has anyone here used them (or been to a wedding there)? Any feedback? Thanks all!

Re: Front Street Station (Northumberland)?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ive been to a wedding there.. overall it was very nice and the food was good... What i didnt like was that some of the guests were put in the train part... That part felt very seperated from the rest of the party.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wondered about that myself, but we won't have that many guests. They seat 200 on the floor and we won't even hit that! Although we're thinking of sitting up there ourselves instead of a "sweetheart table." :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding there...I really didn't like it.  The food we had was terrible (really really dry disgusting ham), and I thought the train was a bit odd and tacky.  Just my opinion. I definitely wouldn't get the ham though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like it! My childhood neighbor just got married there and had a beautiful reception! 

Oh and its literally like a minute from my house!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!

sweetpea, my fiance just moved to Northumberland - probably a couple blocks from Front St.! In fact, we went to eat there to celebrate finding his place and that's when we discovered we liked the banquet hall! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats awesome! I'm about 2 blocks away!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards