Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Thank you!

I've posted a lot this week, and I plan on posting a lot more! I just wanted to say thank you, you ladies have been great!! Thank you!! (How did people plan weddings before www.theknot.com???)Laughing
RT + JB
Wedding Countdown Ticker
The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.

Re: Thank you!

• Options
    CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I often wonder how people planned wedding before the internet!!
    image Ivory
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know, I cannot imagine not having the knot, or even the internet at all, to plan, esp. being OOT. I wish I had discovered the message boards at the very beginning of my planning, but I'm just glad I found them when I did.
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the knot is such a great resource! I love that everyone is so nice and helpful here too!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are welcome! Keep posting; the board has been slow lately, and newly engaged ladies are always welcome!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I planned pretty much 90% of my wedding via the internet/email. 

Random story - I actually signed up for theknot.com when I was in college because I knew they would send me a lot of (junk) mail and what college student doesn't love actual mail!? So when DH proposed, I signed up for theknot that night.  Sad, right? lol  I'm so glad I did!

Keep asking questions - we're here to help! :)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards