New Jersey
Options

Looking for feedback on Bridgewater Manor

Hi all,

My fiance and I are considering booking our wedding at the Bridgewater Manor and we are hoping to get some feedback from anyone who may have attended/had their wedding at this venue. The only thing that is holding me back right now is the fact that they have more than one wedding at a time (this doesn't both my fiance). We will be holding our cereomony on-site and I'm worried that we won't have time for pictures or that it will seem rushed if another bride is also using the outside facility for her ceremony. Any experience you've had with this that you could share would be very much appreciated!!

Re: Looking for feedback on Bridgewater Manor

• Options
    I went to a wedding there two years ago. We only saw the bridal party of another group for about 10 minutes during pictures.  You might be lucky if the receptions are staggered.  If yours is at 5 and there's at 4:30, you really wont see each other. They were doing their pictures on the staircase and you could see only glimpses of the ceremony on the side, but that is it.

The cocktail hour was pretty great, really yummy seafood. I think we were in the side room...I do not remember. The dinner was a 9/10. Good steak and sides.  Decorations were lacking, but that is nothing on the staff at Bridgwater.  

• Options

They did confirm that they will be staggered, an hour between the two of them, so that's good. Thanks for the feedback!

• Options
    I went to a wedding there 2 years ago also - in September - beautiful outside ceremony, cocktail hour was in a separate room - good food, no place to sit - reception was in another room - very nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting married there...let me know if you have any questions
    How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

When my fiance and I left the place, we both loved it. After going home and thinking about it, the only think i'm having some doubts about is the fact that their are other weddings happening at the same time. It doesnt concern me as much once we go into the reception room, it's more for the ceremony aspect. Are you having your ceremony there as well? Have you been completely satisfied with everything so far? Thanks!!

• Options
    I got married there in Oct 2010- feel free to PM me with any questions!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options

I'm actually getting married in a church, but I originally planned to get married at the Manor.  They stagger the weddings so you see the other wedding a really insignificant amount of time.  I know in my case, my ceremony was set for 4:30 and the woman downstairs was set for 5:30 because she then had the space for photographs through her reception.

I've been pleased with my experience so far.  Erin is great and gets back to you pretty quickly with questions.  I booked with Rachel, but Erin is definitely the go to person for questions since she is the one you actually work with to set up all the details.

How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are getting married there in May and I really have been impressed so far! We just went for our 12 week appointment and they are more then accommodating to any of our requests and all my questions. Our ceremony will be there as well and I really have no concerns about another wedding...they really seem on point with everything. Pat is great as well and will guide you the whole way!
  • Options

Thanks for all of your help ladies! We booked at the BM for Aug 17, 2013!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards