Louisiana-New Orleans

Eloping bride from Ireland looking for hair and beauty salon recommendations ;)

Hi there,

I'm getting married in your lovely city on 26 March next and will be just myself and my fiancee there . I was wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere to get my hair and make up done . I know I will probably need to go into a salon as there will be just me as they might not want to travel for one person.

Thanks,

Lorna

Re: Eloping bride from Ireland looking for hair and beauty salon recommendations ;)

• Two Sisters have a great reputation and they will travel for just one person.  Hair and makeup for $100 total.  They may charge for parking.  You can email them at ginatros@yahoo.com.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_eloping-bride-from-ireland-looking-for-hair-and-beauty-salon-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:b7334219-2e65-4405-a106-1065d9706051Post:61ef1f35-637a-4c93-9b44-8b2375c16d9f">Re: Eloping bride from Ireland looking for hair and beauty salon recommendations ;)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Two Sisters have a great reputation and they will travel for just one person.  Hair and makeup for $100 total.  They may charge for parking.  You can email them at ginatros@yahoo.com.
    Posted by Novena2014[/QUOTE]

Thanks ! I was actually looking at that alright.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards