May 2012 Weddings
Options

to have or not to have?

Im really trying to save money since FI and I are REALLY short on money..

I am having a Catholic Ceremony...should i or should i not have programs?

my side is catholic..so they will be able to follow..

FI's side is a mix of all religions...but his side is bigger..

I can have someone make my programs for $25 (for 50 programs)..

Or i can make my own.but i need ink for my printer..and thats already $40...hoping i can print all of them on that cartridge..

sooo if you were NOT catholic..and were at a catholic ceremony..would it help you if I had one? 

THANKS!!

Re: to have or not to have?

• Options
    I am all for cutting costs especially with un-needed programs, however I have been to a Catholic wedding (I am not Catholic) and I was very confused and had no idea what was going on during the ceremony. I think it would be in your best interest to have programs, I would choose the first option. People can share if needed.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I would buy the ink because it will come out cheaper in the long run. Check this site out  Inkwow.com  I get my ink from here. I get all 4 colors for $11. They ususally run a little over $2 each & they deliver fast. Good luck.
  • Options
    I'd probably have programs.  I have a 8.5x11" trifold program I plan on printing & folding myself (or probably when it comes down to it, just having catprint do it because I'm too lazy :).  There's a link in my bio if you want to use it/look at it!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    People can always share programs, 2 per couple or whatever. That should cut costs a little bit so I would do that. But I have always been confused!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_to-have-or-not-to-have?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:1f69b82c-fe38-4e75-a277-fcc035d20ffcPost:d04e3841-1595-4fc0-aeba-b7c98ad061f3">Re: to have or not to have?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would appreciate the program so I could know what was going on /where you are in the ceremony. I've only been to one Catholic wedding, and I remember still being a little confused even with the program.  I can only imagine would it would have been like without it.
    Posted by mandydc0509[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I have also only been to one Catholic wedding & was very confused even with the program. I would do programs if at all possible. Even if you just print them on regular computer paper & fold them in half like a card. GL :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards