Ohio-Cincinnati

Looking for a Place in Cincinnati.... Eiffel Tower Vases

Hello - I am looking for a place in Cincinnati that sells Eiffel Tower Vases. I am looking for a 20" Eiffel Tower Vase. I went to save-on-crafts.com and was shocked by the $50 dollars in shipping. Does anyone know of a place in Cincinnati that sells Eiffel Tower Vases? I called Michaels, The Glass Barn and Hobby Lobby.

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a Place in Cincinnati.... Eiffel Tower Vases

• JMWiesMomJMWiesMom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to try Garden Ridge in Tri-County (I think they are still open) or the candle factory on the westside (behind Home Depot).  Both have reasonable prices but not sure what the selection would be.  GL! 
  • edited December 2011
    TJ Maxx and Old Time Pottery

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_looking-place-cincinnati-eiffel-tower-vases?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:26582526-ee97-471b-a2d8-581ee191be07Post:1a0c5bcc-02ef-40fa-9729-0a33410af1d2">Re: Looking for a Place in Cincinnati.... Eiffel Tower Vases</a>:
    [QUOTE]Home Goods also might be worth a try.  It's hit or miss with what they've got.  I found  3' tall cylinder vases there for $15.
    Posted by jollygreen[/QUOTE]

Ditto. This store's got everything.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!!
  • edited December 2011

Hey!  When is your wedding?  I am using them in my wedding on May 21 2011 and plan on getting rid of them right after.  I have 28 of them and I think I paid around $250 for all of them.  I spray painted them black (they will hold hot pink ostrich feathers) to match our wedding colors.  I'm sure you would be able re-paint them or remove the spray paint with terpintine.  I plan on only selling them for $4/each or $100 for all of them.  Let me know if you are interested!

Also, the only places that sells them locally are Michael's and Garden Ridge and they are $10 each.  Good Luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MaryandJoeMaryandJoe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have 20" towers I can sell. email me  end308 @ aol.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards