New York-Hudson Valley

Recommendations For A Wedding Planner

I live in Florida but my wedding will be in the Hudson Valley and I need help since I have no one up there who can do it.  I'd like someone easy to work with, good at negotiating prices and maybe has good decorating idea.  Any suggestions?

Re: Recommendations For A Wedding Planner

• njdaisy86njdaisy86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in San Antonio and am having my wedding in Nanuet/Nyack, NY.  I insisted on a wedding planner from Day 1.  I'm a DIY bride, but I knew I was going to need help the month before, day of and someone to review all my contracts.  I found and HIGHLY recommend Lauren Paige Associates.  She's young,energetic and very easy to work with.  My wedding isn't until July, but I've used her for vendor recommendations and reviewing my contracts up to this point.  She's located in Middletown but she works whereever you need her to...please don't miss the opporturnity to atleast meet with her...you won't be dissappointed.  I also found her on this forum from a bride who used her.  Good luck!
  • wdubin122wdubin122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the information.  I will look her up. 
    Also, if anybody knows of any planners I should stay away from, please let me know.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

njdaisy, I just wanted to let you know that I tried contacting  Lauren twice and she never got back to me.

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to let you know that she did finally contact me.  I guess there was a problem with their phone system.  I spoke with her and she seems very nice.  Her price is significantly less then other planners I have spoken with.
  • njdaisy86njdaisy86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm glad you got in touch with her.  I just found out they were updating their phone system.  My wedding isn't till July but I've been extremely please with her so far.  Listen, if you need any help with vendors email me at njdaisy86@gmail.com
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards